Our summer camp is a well-rounded summer program, aiming to nurture children’s physical, emotional, social and academic needs all summer long. We provide enriching experiences to children between the ages of four through eleven and children 12 and older are enrolled in the Leader in Training Program. Camp is hosted to encourage children to stay active and be a part of a team. These skills are important to build relationships and friendships from a young age. Children who participate in our camp programs leave happy and are willing to come in for the next day. Parents who have enrolled their children in our summer camp programs are fulfilled and happy with the team of volunteers and workers who see to the safety and interests of their children.
July 3 to August 24, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Rhenish Church of Canada (Lutheran)
2667 Bur Oak Ave. Markham, ON.
Our Camp Outline
- Multi-sport Camp (camp to be hosted off-site) Toronto Athletic Camps: Children learn new skills and develop their new love and passion for different sporting activities including basketball, soccer, baseball and dance. During this period, children are able to work in a team and building friendships that last outside their various circles.
- Music Magic: Children learn and develop skills in instruments such as the guitar or ukulele or dive into vocal skills and theories. This week is filled with music magic, a combination of fun games and basic musical skills that would enhance creativity. This camp is hosted by a professional music teacher in partnership with teh Rhenish Church of Canada.
- Ultimate Adventure: A week of learning and Bible fun! Children will encounter new ways of understanding. We are bringing special guests from around the city to create an enriching and fun experience. We will bring back past favourites hosts (e.g. ROM, Metro Zoo) as well as some exciting new guests.
- Camp’s Got Talent: Creativity is at the essence during this week. Drawing, creating, dancing, singing, acting or all activities are used to help children find unique ways of expressing themselves. This week is engaging and art is celebrated. This Camp week is hosted by the Church of New Tabernacle of Glory.
- Engineering Fun: Children learn with professional engineers to encourage interactive activities and producing different hands on projects. Children will learn the concepts of energy, mechanics, electricity and robotics. This came is hosted by Professional Engineers and Computer experts in partnership with Rhenish Church of Canada.
- Summer Finale: Children explored their feelings and emotions through fun and hands-on activities. This camp is hosted by the Youth and Parent’s Association of Markham.
Our Commitment to Safety:
- All camp staff and volunteers are screened with York Regional Police Check and required to have First-Aid training.
- Child Protection Policy enforcement at all time (e.g. proper children-staff ratio, age appropriate programs, an many more).
- Zero tolerance guideline to ensure inclusive learning environment for all campers.
As our team bonds with the children during camp days, parents see improvements in their children’s behaviour and interactions with others. We will be happy to be a part of your child’s learning process and active building experience. Registration closed!
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org